Marijuana Delivery in Santa Cruz County
We are here to help you heal.We are a personalized delivery service that really cares about individuals, not profit! Immobile, Disabled, Vets and seriously ill patients are especially welcome. We offer individually tailored services for our members, including flexible pricing and customized/made to order preparations. Though all patients with a current doctors recommendation are welcome, veterans, disabled, and fixed income patients have a special place in our hearts. We are seeking patient-members who need a delivery service and want to establish a long term working relationship to our collective community. Read about our new Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program in the link in our menu above. Ask about veteran, disabled and fixed income discounts.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE CALLING
- Only cardholders and members in the room during deliveries please.
- Larger quantities subject to limitations (quantity and frequency).
- Same day, friendly service (some restrictions) in and around Aptos, Freedom, Corralitos, Watsonville, Santa Cruz/831 area. Deliveries to outlying areas require a minimum $50 donation and $10 delivery fee OR appointment (new members signed before dark only in Salinas).
- Minimum $40 donation to all areas
- Serving Monterey, Salinas and outlying areas by next day appointment, or with varying delivery fee/minimum order.