Marijuana Delivery in Santa Cruz County & beyond . . .
We’re here to help you heal.
Immobile, Disabled, Vets and seriously ill patients are especially welcome. We offer individually tailored services for our members, including flexible pricing and customized/made to order preparations.
Though all patients with a current doctors recommendation are welcome, veterans, disabled, and fixed income patients have a special place in our hearts. We are seeking patient-members who need a delivery service and want to establish a long term working relationship to our collective community.
Read about our new Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program in the link in our menu above.
Ask about veteran, disabled and fixed income discounts.
PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE CALLING
Sorry but we cannot deliver to public places, campuses or cities where prohibited (Gilroy, King City, Los Gatos, Marina, San Juan Bautista and Seaside) and only deliver to private residences/hotels, etc. For a complete list of city and county ordinances, bans and moratoriums click HERE
- Only cardholders and members in the room during deliveries please.
- Larger quantities subject to limitations (quantity and frequency).
- Same day, friendly service (some restrictions) in and around Aptos, Freedom, Corralitos, Watsonville, Santa Cruz/831 area. Deliveries to outlying areas require a minimum $50 donation and $10 delivery fee OR appointment (new members signed before dark only in Salinas).
- Minimum $40 donation to all areas
- Serving Monterey, Salinas and outlying areas by next day appointment, or with varying delivery fee/minimum order.
Please respect our service and the law!!! Only member-patients who have signed up with our collective can participate during deliveries. Unsigned cardholders and non-cardholders may not donate or handle medication. Members may not share with non-members. This helps to ensure we can remain a viable collective serving your needs Thanks!